Weight loss is not an action but a journey. It is not something that happens by a miracle but one need lots of motivation and dedication for this. People tend to follow various fancy diets but at the end all leave you hungry and unsatisfied. If you want to start your weight loss journey, these tips from Movo Movo will definitely help you.
- Cut back your sugar and starch: To cut down on your consumption of sugar and carbs is most important when you start your weight loss journey. It helps you in reducing your hunger pangs and you will end up consuming fewer calories. Secondly, it will reduce your insulin levels and your kidneys will shed excessive sodium and you will get rid of water retention. Cutting carbs automatically initiates the fat burning process. Also, cut down your consumption cold and sugary beverages.
- Add protein, fat and vegetables to your diet: Include all these parts in your each meal. BY consuming adequate amount of protein each day you will reduce your calorie intake by 441 calories each day. Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, kale, cabbage, lettuce etc are low-carb veggies. Plates full of all these veggies will give provide you with 20-25 carbs per day.
- Eat a better breakfast: Though each meal is important, yet breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives you energy and staves off cravings for the whole day. Keep this meal full of nutrients and aim to take calories in between 400-500 calories.
- Go easy with salt: It is important to limit your salt intake. Opt for low-sodium products.
- Include coffee in your diet: Caffeine is a natural antioxidant and you must include it your diet. Start your day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Antioxidants protect your cells from damage.