Eating right begins with storing the right food items in your pantry. When hungry you end up eating the easiest food items available to you, so if your pantry is stocked up with chips and cookies, there is a very less chance that you will go for healthy food instead. A well-equipped kitchen can help in cooking healthy meals with less effort. If you are looking for replacing or renovating your kitchen check out the top brands, verellenhc are available at this website.
Here is a list of 10 healthy food items every kitchen needs:
1) Chia Seeds: These tiny black seeds are a great source of protein and fiber can be added to oatmeal or the breakfast smoothies.
2) Non-fat Greek Yogurt: It is an excellent source of protein around18 grams per 6 ounces. Keep in the fridge as a quick snack with some fresh fruit toppings.
3) Bananas: Bananas are a powerhouse of nutrients. They are packed with minerals and vitamins as magnesium, iron, calcium and more. They are easily available all around the year.
4) Baby Spinach: This leafy green is loaded with iron, Vitamin A and K, magnesium and many more.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar: Helps in reducing congestion, it is used in various energy promoting detoxes, salad dressings, and herbal teas.
6) Chick Peas: Chickpeas are inexpensive sources of high-quality protein and fiber.
7) Nuts: Nuts can be added to your diet as a quick snack while on go; they keep you full and provide you with heart-healthy omega3s.
8) Eggs: Eggs are small but mighty packages of proteins. They keep you full of long and can be used in various ways.
9) Lemon: Lemons not only makes dishes tangy and refreshing but are a good source of Vitamin C too. Squeeze it in salads or add it to your water for the refreshing taste.
10) Fresh Herbs: They are packed with antioxidants and adds flavor to your dishes.